Monday, January 13, 2014

The Music Woman

Today I wasn't feeling very well. I didn't want to do a lot of manual labor, so I took out my recorder and started playing music that is learned by heart. People came by to hear me play a small selection of music. When you go a long time without electronics you become thankful for whatever crappy music you hear. I am not a seasoned musician. I only know beginner level music. I can play chopsticks (on a recorder? Yes with a little adaptation). I can play a few nursery songs as well. Mary Had A Little Lamb, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.  Normally no one would care. BUT SINCE NO ONE HAS ELECTRICITY my level of music playing was acceptable.  Someone asked if they could play my recorder. That's when I packed up and left. NO WAY is that person or any other person getting their grubby hands on my recorder. 


From YouTube account chopsticks on recorder. 



No comments:

Post a Comment