Tuesday, August 5, 2014

You Wore My What? Eewww!

     Apparently Toni wore one of my brief panties over her panties to give it a "smooth" look. She did not, however, wear one of my bras over hers! 
     
     I found out within a day or two after Toni arrived and recuperated. My extra change of clothes was in a corner in a bag, in my tent. When I went to look at my clothes I found a pair of  paisley panties. I remembered having a pair just like it. I looked in the tag and found it was my size! Eew! She wore my underwear! Outerwear is one thing, underwear is quite another. I dunno if I want to wear that now. It's gonna take extra wash and a time to forget before I wear that. 

Me: Toni, whose panties are these?
Toni:  Oh yeah; forgot to tell ya I wore your underwear. 
Me: (giving a grimace and a scowl) "eew."
Toni: "Gimme a break! Ya got an extra pair of underwear! You're welcome!"
Me: "It's still gross." Scowling, I said "thanks a lot"


No comments:

Post a Comment