Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ten cultural items

I was allowed to bring ten cultural items, or books from the store. I had thought and thought what would be needed and light enough for the trip. This trip would not be easy. I already had a recorder in my bag and didn't bother with their cheap version. 

Here are my ten cultural items;

1. World history atlas
2. Farmers Almanac (current)
3. Cookbook for die cast pots/pans and stove (small, thin)
4. Anthology book fables, fairy tales,
5. 1 Ream of paper 
6. Pencil box with: pens, pencils, erasers, sharpener, 1 box crayons, tape, glue
7. 1st-5th grade textbook: McGuffey Reader and Math combo
8. 12 piece bowling game. Ball and pins 
9.  Dominoes 
10. Puzzles 2 for 1 unit 

-------------       ----------------         --------------


So why did I choose these items? I'll leave that for my next entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment