Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Toni's Cultural Resources

     Toni's cultural resources and my cultural resources differ quite a bit. Of course she was able buy specific things and be more prepared than I was. I was picked up in the street with just the layered clothes on my back and my survival backpack due to the great blizzard! She was able to lay out her clothes and try to see what she could put on super layered for her "pickup". She tried different versions of clothes until she got the right combination I mentioned before. Now she had room in her backpack for more cultural resources. Whereas I had chosen educational materials, she had chosen recreational materials. Here's what she got: 

1. Basketball board game with 2 die and pegs. 
2. Baseball board game with two die and pegs. 
3. Peg game board with die and pegs 
~~~~~All placed in a small plastic Tupperware~~~~~
4. 2-pk card games
5. Bingo/Loteria 
~~~~~ in a 20 Qt bag ~~~~~
6. Large print word search 
7. 3 notebooks 
8. Holy Bible 
9. Picture book of Stars 
~~~~~ in a 20 Qt bag ~~~~~
10. Pencil kit with: pens, pencils, erasures, sharpener, scissors, 12-ok crayons. 

I see a lot of gambling potential with Toni. 

No comments:

Post a Comment