Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Old Haunting Ground

Ok the bitch had it coming!   See, first back in civilization she asked me if I could cook cuz her highness was hungry for a steak. Kiss my mo fo ass. Now since our TRANSPLANT she saw me washing my clothes and thought I would just do it for her automatically. She actually came to me and gave me specific directions. "Not too much starch, and I want them in an hour!" Oh really? Then she dropped her clothes at my feet. She walked away and I walked over them.  
I thought about it. This is a different place. I'm not responsible for that bitch. 

So I looked around and found a few ivies and oaks that looked REAL FAMILIAR. Guess what I did. I didn't bother using my soap.  I rinsed her clothes and  poision sumac to the bag. The bitch came back for her clothes. I told her they were still in the bag along with the flowers she wanted to scent them. I told her she could keep the bag. Then I told her I don't do anyone's laundry and not to come back. 






WAB!

No comments:

Post a Comment