Sunday, April 28, 2013

I remember... The Escalator Scene

An incident in the refugee camp today reminded me of an incident at a two story, anchor, department store. People today were pushing and shoving; getting in to people's personal space.

I remember being at the two story department store. Instead of taking the elevator I decided to take the escalator (I was trying to avoid jail time not taking the same elevator as the family with the screaming toddler).

I was on the second floor and stepped onto the down escalator. For a bit no one got on behind me. Then half way down I notice a difference. Someone is in my personal space. I looked left, then right.

The person behind me yelled "What bitch?" As I get off the escalator I turn to the right, towards the register. The rude man behind me gets off the escalator yelling, "Finally, you fat bitch you took up the whole escalator!" I picked up a vroom left my am employee and applied some martial arts on his ass. I tripped him up as he crossed my path. Then I hit him with the broom on his back. Finally, I just kicked him in the gut and walked away, head tall, with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment